Walking is a nice way to explore new places or to simply let time pass by. But do you also know that it offers a couple of health benefits? Here’s how:
1) Walking regularly can help reduce your risk of developing heart diseases.
2) Walking may also lower your risk of developing diseases such as diabetes and cancer.
3) A new study reveals that walking a minimum of six miles per week will help prevent shrinkage of the brain and will likewise preserve memory.
4) Aside from being able to enjoy the sight outdoors, you’re likely to get more Vitamin D if you spend more time walking.
5) Brisk walking also increases oxygen supply in the body and enhances blood circulation.